Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Honey...

also loved our trip to West Virginia, he went site seeing while I cropped on Saturday, but guess who had the camera, me. One of the girls at the crop mentioned a restaurant that my honey might like. On Sunday we decided to go hunt this restaurant down. We found it, but couldn't believe it! They say people from all over make a stop here. I have to share some photos, because they is no way I could describe what we saw. Food was awesome and the staff also entertains you while you wait for your food. It was so busy there that we had to wait 30 minutes for a hot dog. The name of the place is called "Hillbilly Hotdog!"


3 comments:

fromtheowlsnest said...

oh my!!!!!!!

Ann Arbogast said...

That looks loike a fun place to eat. Definatly different!

Groovy Deborah said...

I am cracking up at these pics! It really has a great feel of hillbilly! Way cool even though i don't "do hotdogs"!!!