Tuesday, December 30, 2008
There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
I brought back two prizes, so the top two on the list are the winners!!!
Maxine and JBarb I need your addy's to send your presents to you. Here is a sneak peek of what you will be receiving! Congrats!
We made it safely home! It was a wonderful trip and thank you all for visiting my piece of the world.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Edited on 12/27/2008 Look at all that silver, yummy!
Friday, December 19, 2008
UPDATE...Didn't take me long to decide to stay home after my husband left for work, he said it was like driving on a sheet of ice and that there were many, many vehicles in the ditches!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
We have a winner, BishopsMommy! Congrats!
3. “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”
4. Dasher, Donder, Dancer
5. New York
6. By the chimney
8. Tim Allen
10. Hershey’s Kisses
12. Comet and Cupid
13. “Deck the Halls”
15. “I’ll be back again someday”
18. Reindeer games
19. Alvin, Theodore, and Simon
20. The youngest child
21. It’s a Wonderful Life
22. A button
30. Norelco Electric Shaver
32. Silver and gold
33. To, From
34. Underneath the mistletoe
35. Upon the roof
Monday, December 15, 2008
"Simply make a layout all about cookies!
Now you don’t have to bake a batch of cookies right now to get the layout done. Get creative! The possibilities are endless. If your totally drawing a blank in how to pull this off in just a short amount of time, here are some fun ideas:
You can do a layout that includes a photo of a bag of flour and your favorite cookie recipe.
A layout that includes a favorite photo of your Grandmother and a journal that includes a favorite memory about baking cookies with her while you were a child.
Memories of putting milk and cookies out for Santa.
Take the easy way out and run to the kitchen and snap a photo of those Oreos that are in your kitchen cabinet. After all, they just may be your favorite cookies.
Now remember, you are not limited to these ideas. This is your layout. Make it your own. Post your layout (one made specifically for this challenge and not previously posted anywhere before now) right here in the Fiskateer gallery and leave a link to your layout here in your comments. Although it’s not a requirement, be sure to leave a list of Fiskars tools you used in making your layout too!
Now I’m going to be totally honest with you. I just thought up this challenge within the last hour and created my cookie example to kick things off. And since this is a on-line Fiskateer Holiday Party, I’m going to take on the challenge too! I’m going to create my layout this weekend and post it tomorrow, Sunday 12/14 at 9:00 pm Eastern time along with the name of the random winner of this fun and yummy challenge."
Sunday, December 14, 2008
"Any model will tell you how important it is to have a Glossy. They seem to vary in size but they all contain the model's vital statistics and **GASP** a photo of her. Some Glossy's even have two pictures, a headshot and a body shot. As for their statistics.... they are generally, age, height, eye and hair color, measurements, clothing size. It also has a general resume as well.So, your mini challenge for this week is to create your own Glossy. It can be any size BUT it must contain at least one picture of you and some vital statistics. Be creative and have fun!"
Creative Imaginations pattern paper, Fancy pants Christmas Felt, Creative Imaginations overlays, Prima flowers, vellum pen, xmas red Stickles by Ranger, miscs lettering and number beads and brads.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
The rest of the day I played online at the Fisk-a-teer blog, they are having a Christmas party crop, goodies given away all day! You know me, I love getting those scrapbook goodies! I have been pretty darn lucky this past week on winning different scrapbook goodies. I just know I should have bought a lottery ticket and just never did. Gosh and Monday I could of called in "rich" to work!
Ok keeping with the spirit of Christmas, how many can you get correct?
First person to email me with all the correct answers at email@example.com will win a surprise! Yes you can try as many times as you like, please post that you sent me an email. Have fun!
1. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
2. What was Scrooge’s first name?
3. What carol contains the line “O tidings of comfort and joy”?
4. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”?
5. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
6. In The Night Before Christmas, where were the stockings hung?
7. What color is the Grinch?
8. In the movie The Santa Clause, who starred as the substitute Santa Claus?
9. What holiday drink contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
10. What popular bite-sized chocolate candy comes wrapped in red and green foil at Christmas?11. What one reindeer is never mentioned in “The Night Before Christmas”?
12. Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a “C”?
13. What carol contains the word “Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la”?
14. What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
15. What were Frosty’s last words?
16. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
17. Counting Rudolph, how many reindeer are there?
18. What did Rudolph never get to join in?
19. What three characters sing “The Chipmunk Song”?
20. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
21. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
22. What is Frosty’s nose made of?
23. What country started the tradition of exchanging gifts?
24. Name the reindeer whose name begins with a “B”?
25. Visions of what dance in children’s heads?
26. How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in “The Night Before Christmas”?
27. What is the most popular tree topper?
28. What snack is often left out for Santa?
29. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa?
30. What men’s grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties?
31. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes?
32. After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors?
33. What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
34. Where was Mommy when she was kissing Santa Claus?
35. Where did Santa land his sleigh in “The Night Before Christmas”?
36. What is the name of the first reindeer Santa calls in The Night Before Christmas?
Friday, December 12, 2008
5 Mrs. Claus'
and one who did not post their results.
"Here we are delivering the cards at the hospital to a representative of American Red Cross with reps from the military who plan on taking the cards room to room to see who wants and needs them to send out. What a great feeling and it could not have happened without all the help from my talented and giving friends and Fiskafriends."
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I am Rudolph
OK, so maybe you won't go down in history for having a glowing nose or being heckled by the reindeer gang (thank goodness), but like your Christmas counterpart, you're a good friend who'll stick with the people you love through thick and thin.
Who are you???
Please make sure I know how to get ahold of you if you win so I can send your prize to you! It will go in the mail on Monday, December 15th!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wow, how powerful is this?
Have a great one!