Monday, May 25, 2009

How did you spend your long weekend...

we spent several different ways. We could not make up our mind on what we really wanted to do. We thought about going away for a couple of days, but decided not too. Friday night I went to my Sister's for a barbque and got to meet Dusten's(nephew) girlfriend Kelly who was born in Romania. She is going to be returning to Romina at the end of June for a visit, she hasn't been there for about twenty years. I cannot wait to hear all about her trip and she her photos!

Saturday we did some yard work and put up an arbor from our side yard to our back yard, it looks so nice. Sunday we had a lazy day and didn't do too much!

Today we went to the beach, took our pooch with us. I couldn't believe it but there were people swimming in the lake, a little too chilly for me. It was in the mid 70's and very windy. We packed a picnic and had a great day. Some of the people around us had brought their doggies also. The one came over and played with Keesha. It so reminded me of kids coming over to play. The funny thing about our visiting pooch was that she reminded me of my Zeke, a pooch that was so my dog. We have had quite a few over the years, but he was my absolute favorite.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I scrapped. It rained most of my 4 days off. So blah. We did go out to a nice dinner and a movie.

Suz said...

beautiful photo -- makes me long for the beach. glad you had a great time

Erica Hettwer said...

You had a much more eventful weekend than us. We hung out and did yard work! LOL!