Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holy cow has it been a long time...

since I posted! I would love it if you stopped by, please leave a comment for me!Yesterday was my day to play! Just a quick update on what I have been crafting lately!
Here are some Jenni Bowlin creations of mine:
This is the first time I have tried to make a recessed card, it was fun! I am thinking about trying to do some videos to post to my blog on different techniques that I have learn.


Another card!

I am really hoping I can get some crating accomplished today also, but I really need to clean the house and car first. Where is the maid when you need him?

4 comments:

Georgann said...

I was just at the LIC Gallery and left you some lovin'! I love your blog!

Laura C said...

I like the Halloween page!

Ann Arbogast said...

Great crafty projects! How have you been?

kate blue said...

love the cards and yeah, I think your maid and my maid are on vacation together!

kateB