Thursday, October 29, 2009

On a golden pond...

it has been awhile since I posted, but this month just flew by. Jim and I took a little trip to Sacramento California for a few days to get away and I met up with some crazy scrapbooking buddies and had a wonderful time! We left last Thursday morning and came back this Tuesday evening. We wanted to see so many things while we were there but just ran out of time. As soon as I upload the photos off my camera I will share some of them here. One of the reason we went was to go raise money for Breast Cancer and here are a few of the projects I did while I was there! OK I guess you will get a sneek peek at what I created! As soon as I upload the photos from my camera I will post the entire photo!
Photobucket

Of course for a "Scrap Pink" crop you must alter a bra. I went to the dollar store and got everything for three bucks to do mine. It consist of lots of Crete paper, some sparkly beads on a ribbon. Just a tad time consuming!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: