Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where have I been ...you ask

oh my goodness! It has been too long since I posted here!!! Jim and I took a wonderful trip to California, the Sacramento area! We had a blast. I met some girls that I chat with on Live, Imagine, Create! We had a ball! Michelle who is the owner of LIC was having a Scrap Pink Crop in honor of her Mom who is a survivor of Inflammatory Breast Cancer for a year now! The physician only gave her Mom a couple of months to live and now she is free of cancer!!! I created this bra in her honor:
Photobucket
Michelle's Mom is the fifth one from the right!!!!

Jim and I visited Old Town Sacramento, have you? We spent the majority of one day just walking from shop to shop!!!




Scrapbooking and salt water taffy in one trip...how much better does it get?!?!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

oh my goodness! That's so cute! I had no idea that someone had made these little flowers before - I hope you don't think I copied you. So sorry!