Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy life going on...

around here! My husband had a morphine pump implanted about three weeks ago to relieve his arthritic pain and he ended up having severe headaches because during the procedure he lost some of his spinal fluid. Once he did return to work, he would come home and go to bed. Which left me talking to our furry kids. Even thou those furry kids give unconditional love, they really do not know how to carry on a conversation. I would catch myself taking to myself and oh my goodness answering myself some days. LOL!! But this post goes out to all my furry friends for being there when they are needed the most! My husband is on the mend now, we actually went out to dinner last night and had a great time at the Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit. There was a Jazz fest going on and it was awesome!



My Keesha Girl



My Reesie Girl

No comments: