Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wow, thanks Amy!

As a recipient I'm to do the following:
1. Send the award to only 5 people.
2. 4 of the recipients have to dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Here's the 5 blog friends I choose to pass this on to:

I will pass this on to the following 5
Eileen, just found her blog from the Fiskateer's site.
I met Jeni at CHA and she is such a cutie
Another cutie from CHA that I met, Paula
Another cutie from CHA that I met, Sudie
One of my niece's friends and an awesome blogger and a fellow Fiskateer, Stacy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mardi! How much is it worth?? Enough for a scrapbooking spree??? LOL

Mardi said...

Don't we wish!