Sunday, February 22, 2009

The S in Sunday is for...

scrappin' and that is exactly what I did. Made tacos for dinner threw a load of laundry in and now just relaxing. Here are a few I made today:
This is the first time I have ever used a sewing machine on a layout. That is one thing I never thought I would do, but honestly I love the look! Oh no, one more thing to slow my scrappin' down.


This was a challenge from one of the scrapbook sites I visit. Write a poem about yourself and scrap it, so I took the challenge. It is an auotibiographical poem!

3 comments:

kate blue said...

am not sure I could write a poem about mayself- maybe a haiku though..weird that we thought the sam ething today-Scrappin-I got a page done :0 and 2 loads of laundry washed and 2 folded!

Anonymous said...

What great layouts !!!! I wish I could of scrapped on Sunday - Ive been sick all weekend oh well - nice work on the sewing - I still wont try it yet!!!

Stacy said...

We missed you over the weekend at the crop... you bring a certain element of "wild and crazy" wherever you go. We'll have to get together for scrappin' again soon... maybe we should make Jenny host!

Great layouts here... I just got the upper crest punch over the weekend. I'm excited about it.

And thanks for the link to my blog. :-)