Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow, it's been awhile...

since I came to visit my blog! Where have I been and what have I been doing? Well I have participating in a couple of on-line crops and had a blast! Got tons scrapped, almost finished with our last vacation album and even won a couple of goodies! One of the scrapbooking sites I visit quite frequently is having a six week challenge to use some of your stash, love doing this because it made me realize just how much I have to use. Here are a few of what I have done! Journaling reads: Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just beautiful Mardi...love your seaside layout

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful Layouts - its feels good to use up your stash doesnt it!!!