met my brother and his wife for lunch at Texas Roadhouse! They were car shopping and got an excellent deal on a 2008! If anyone is in the market for a car, it is definitely a great time to buy, that is of course anyone has any money left!
The rest of the day I played online at the Fisk-a-teer blog, they are having a Christmas party crop, goodies given away all day! You know me, I love getting those scrapbook goodies! I have been pretty darn lucky this past week on winning different scrapbook goodies. I just know I should have bought a lottery ticket and just never did. Gosh and Monday I could of called in "rich" to work!
Ok keeping with the spirit of Christmas, how many can you get correct?
First person to email me with all the correct answers at firstname.lastname@example.org will win a surprise! Yes you can try as many times as you like, please post that you sent me an email. Have fun!
1. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
2. What was Scrooge’s first name?
3. What carol contains the line “O tidings of comfort and joy”?
4. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a “D”?
5. In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
6. In The Night Before Christmas, where were the stockings hung?
7. What color is the Grinch?
8. In the movie The Santa Clause, who starred as the substitute Santa Claus?
9. What holiday drink contains sugar, milk, and eggs?
10. What popular bite-sized chocolate candy comes wrapped in red and green foil at Christmas?11. What one reindeer is never mentioned in “The Night Before Christmas”?
12. Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a “C”?
13. What carol contains the word “Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la”?
14. What glittery bits of metal are hung on a Christmas tree?
15. What were Frosty’s last words?
16. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
17. Counting Rudolph, how many reindeer are there?
18. What did Rudolph never get to join in?
19. What three characters sing “The Chipmunk Song”?
20. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
21. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
22. What is Frosty’s nose made of?
23. What country started the tradition of exchanging gifts?
24. Name the reindeer whose name begins with a “B”?
25. Visions of what dance in children’s heads?
26. How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in “The Night Before Christmas”?
27. What is the most popular tree topper?
28. What snack is often left out for Santa?
29. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa?
30. What men’s grooming appliance became a sled for Santa in commercials of the sixties?
31. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes?
32. After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors?
33. What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
34. Where was Mommy when she was kissing Santa Claus?
35. Where did Santa land his sleigh in “The Night Before Christmas”?
36. What is the name of the first reindeer Santa calls in The Night Before Christmas?