Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We have winners...

to this post. See below:
List Randomizer
There were 13 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
maxine
jbarb
ray
kateb
pinky
tona
groovy deborah
turtlelady
laura
debby
sondra
linda
connie
I brought back two prizes, so the top two on the list are the winners!!!
Maxine and JBarb I need your addy's to send your presents to you. Here is a sneak peek of what you will be receiving! Congrats!


We made it safely home! It was a wonderful trip and thank you all for visiting my piece of the world.

6 comments:

Tona said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

welcome back my dear friend. I envy you your stress free christmas.

kate blue said...

am glad u are back safe & sound-can't wait to see some great pics!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - look at those goodies - congrats to the winners !!!

Teresa said...

Hey Girl- I envy you and Jim. I truly am glad you guys had a nice time- you both deserve it. It reminds me of Al and my trip to Hawaii in May. I miss it!
Well- I guess it's time to get back to reality:-)

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!