Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Even though we received 12" of snow...

I still went to the crop on Saturday, not sure if I would of went to work if it snowed that much on a work day, but croppin' is a different story. Don't tell the Boss!
I ended up winning one of the prizes given away and I was so excited. This is what I won, don't ya just love to win goodies?Here is the description: This is the perfect gift album or brag book. Each photo-safe Story Sleeve holds photos or matted photos as large as 4 ½- x 6 ½-inches. Turn the album into a photo easel with the exclusive magnetic cover strap. Just lift the cover open, clasp the magnet from behind and the album is ready to be displayed on your desk or coffee table.
I think I will make a desk calendar out of it with all the family birthdays and anniversaries on it for work!
I will be posting a picture later in the week on what I got accomplished at the crop. I made a mini baby album for one of my friends who is having a girl in February. Ssssh don't tell her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats - You've been very lucky lately !!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!