Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am in love....

with my new hairstylist! I have been going to the same hairstylist for years and I really wanted a different style, but she seemed to keep going back to my same style, a little different versions. Soooooo I took the plunge today and went to this hip new stylist! His name is Larry and the next time I go I am taking my camera, because "The Look" is a cool place! He is also an artist and he displays his art work in his shop! It is absolutely fabulous, he recycles vintage things and creates art! So here is the reveal of my funky, punky, spunky hair:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I am glad you liked Larry. Yes, he will love you too, because you let him do what he wants!

Love ya
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smokin' Girl!! I love it!!

Zoe said...

WOW Mardi love the rock star look :-)

Mireille said...

you have got a gorgeous look!!!
wished I had the courage =)

Calia Yang said...

OMG!! your hair looks awesome!!! totally love it and it suits you really well! adding you as one of my scrappy friends too. ^_^

kate blue said...

It's so funny that you should post that coz I waws thinking the same thing about myself..same hairdo for 10+ yrs, same stylist, same issue..I wish I could find a "larry" to do something different but for now, am letting it grow an inch until I find him here in MD! Very cute BTW; I love streaks!

Anonymous said...

your new hair is rockin girl....I bet your hubby thought he was with a different woman today..hehehehe

Turtlelady~Sandy said...

OMG!!!!! I love it!!! Way Kool!!!! You go hottie!!1

Anonymous said...

it's AWESOME!!!!

Sandy #1598