Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What have I done...

I have a full-time job during the day and for the next 8 weeks I am teaching a class at a local college, but it is an online course. Why you ask, because I do like teaching and love to use the extra money for our vacations. Last year was the first time the class was offered online and it was so time consuming for me. There were a few Students who were quite the challenge. So far this year it is much better. I set up a time for all of us to meet face-to-face and I would recommend that to any Teachers out there that are teaching an online class, it makes all the difference in the world.
I did manage to do a layout this past weekend. This one is for you Bailey!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Curious,how do you meet face to face with online students? My para is taking online courses from the college near us, but her instructors have been from all over the United States.

Anonymous said...

love this layout....great job Mardi!!