Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy, busy...

weekend! First I want to share with you a new addition to our family. My Goddaughter, Beth gave birth to her third son! He is such a cutie pie! Take a peek:

Owen was born October 31, 2008
My sister invited us out to her home on Saturday night to help celebrate her husband, Steve's birthday and also my Godson's birthday, Zack. When I sat down at the table I swore it was a Thanksgiving feast, tons and tons of food. Rumor has it her birthday boy helped cook a few things.

Steve & Zack, I think they both turned 17, not sure!

I posted earlier last week about a project that I am doing for the Holidays. I am making Holiday cards for the VA in Virginia so the wounded Vets have cards to send to their loved ones. Click here. Well I decided it would be a fun project to share with my loved ones. We made 100 cards in just a couple of hours! Valerie, Heather, Hailey, Megan, and Ruthie, thank you so much for helping me give smiles to our Vets and their families! It was so much fun, as you can see by the pictures below!

Hailey, Heather, Megan, and Valerie

Megan, Valerie, and Ruthie Sunday was the baby shower for my niece, Josie. She is having a boy!
Josie

I did have a few minutes to get a little crafty this weekend. Made this Christmas ornament. Remember me telling you that I was going to make a project with my pinking shears. I used felt, stickles, prima flowers, misc. cord, brads, and heart embellishment.

Have a great week!






2 comments:

Sharon said...

What an adorable baby! Congrats to you and your family!

Patti Smith said...

What a sweet, sweet baby....congrats Mardi...