Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well that didn't take long...

to receive my "Enveloper!" I haven't tried it yet, but when I do I will post a critique. I have been looking forward to today all week. I have a four day weekend and I am so excited. I think I will scrap the entire four days off. Not...I need to do laundry, clean the house, etc. But I am going to a crop on Saturday and I am so looking forward to it. The crop is at a friend's church and the money will go towards their vacation bible school next summer. They have around 35 people signed up. I wish there was a LSS store going to the event. The only vendor that I am aware of is a Creative Memories person, it is just not my style, which believe it or not is a positive! I won't spend so much $$$. I am taking Jessica Sprague's class, click here and I plan on putting the album together and also working on making more Christmas cards for the wounded Vets @ the VA Hospital to send to their loved ones. Which means that I shouldn't need to tote too much there. I plan on working on the album first and if I have time working on the Christmas cards. Will return tomorrow to post what I created on my first day off! Ahhhhhhhh time for myself!

No comments: